How to Apply
If you are a STEM educator you can be funded to attend our summer school by the ERASMUS+ Programme. The deadline for application is February 5, 2020 at 12:00 (noon), Brussels time.
For video tutorials to support you in creating a successful KA1 application go here.
Please note that the Erasmus+ KA1 application can only be submitted through a school or the organisation – no individual applications can be submitted. It is however, possible for each school or organisation to send more than one participant.
What is ERASMUS+ ?
ERASMUS+, the new EU programme for Education, Training, Youth, and Sport (2014-2020) has a special focus on the professional development of educational staff. Never before has there been so much EU support for teachers’ professional development through mobility in Europe!
For up-to-date information about Erasmus+ please check the Programme’s website. Your school will need to apply to your country’s National Agency, who will also evaluate the proposal. Therefore, your National Agency is also a very good point to start for more information.
For full details, see the New Programme Guide about KA1 – Learning Mobility of Individuals.
The steps to apply for an Erasmus+ KA1 School Education Staff Mobility grant are:
- Fill in our registration form with your details. This is an individual registration form, so if there are more than one participants from the same school, each one will have to submit a separate registration form. This way you have reserved a slot on the course in case your application for Erasmus+ funding is successful!
- Check if your school / organisation is registered here. If not, you will need to register it yourself. Note the Organisation ID.
- Log into the EU platform (or create an account if you do not have one). Under opportunities, select the appropriate application according to your role.
- Fill in and submit the application form to your National Agency, using the Organisation ID provided. The deadline is February 5, 2020, 12:00 (noon), Brussels time.
- Do not forget to inform us as soon as you get notified from your National Agency whether your grant application is accepted or rejected.